Good news! I have a working camera! This means that once everyone is well I will take new photos of all the stock ready for the new shop. Hurrah!
Bad news! We still have the lurgy! I was properly ill over the weekend, and now FB has a high fever. 🙁 For those of you keeping count we’re now at week 3. This is definately a different bug from last week and hopefully in a couple of days (optimistic??) things will be better. *crosses fingers*
With our extra leap day today we have:
- not had a nap, and then finally had a nap (and by we I mean LR)
- sat on my head while I tried to make a phone call after abandoning said not-nap (again, LR)
- we have helped a policeman with a hammer (true story!)
- made flapjack
- and fruit and nut balls (the Lara Bars from Kitchen Stewardship‘s Healthy Snacks to Go)
- watched Nigel Slater’s Simple Suppers (it’s that or Totoro when we are ill.)
Hopefully I’ll be back soon with news that we are all healthy and that the shop is up and running.