First off, I love being a mum. And FB is this amazing kid who is pretty low maintainance – he’s a big smiler, and not a big crier.
And god, I’m so behind on things…
I started the year with a secret plan to post twice a week – *laughs* – yeah well that worked out well.
However W will be at home for the next week and a half, so I’m planning to spend a bit of time each day getting things caught up here, as well as everywhere else, because I have lots to share about crafting and Oxford Kitchen Yarns, and because I miss this place.
However here is the short version:
- Oxford Kitchen Yarns is alive! However no dyeing got done this winter for a whole host of reasons. I’m hoping to get started again very soon, but at the moment it’s all about getting a work routine that fits around our lives safely. But I have plans for new things as well as old familiars!
- I’m not doing any shows this year, but I’m hoping to do some next year, which I’m planning for now.
- I am still filling what free time I have with making things. I have things to share that I’m really pleased with, and links to places and people that you’re going to be glad you know about (if you don’t already), because they’re interesting and fun.
- The challenges are challenging, and life is good. I haven’t been sharing much because I don’t tend to get my head around things publicly but there are a few interesting stories to tell, so I’ll try to tell them.
- You’ll be glad to hear that I refuse to beat myself up about things – especially in public. It’s just not my style.
More very soon…