This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This week I’m talking to Jacqui from JacquiWakelam.com.
We talk about home educating in partnership with our older children, the importance of deschooling as a home educating parent, and Jacqui tells me the best quote about being a new home edder – I promise it’s going to stick with you…
- momheart.com (here you can hear Jacqui’s talks on Mom/Mum Heart Leadership.)
- Educating the Wholehearted Child by Clay and Sally Clarkson
- Faregos Home Education Exam Centre
- The Good and the Beautiful curriculum
- LeahBoden.com (We love Leah!)
- Seabird, The Tree in the Trail, Paddle to the Sea by Holling Clancy Holling
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Gentle Ben by Walt Morey
- Nurse Matilda by Christianna Brand
- Kate Greenaway
- Read for the Heart by Sarah Clarkson (this is out of print and therefore really expensive on amazon. I found a good reading list on Sally Clarkson’s website here, which should be useful instead.)
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast (maybe you? Yeah, really you!), please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!